Music Review" Pandora"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




This is the coolest site about music I have ever seen because Pandora is a site were you type in a artist or a song and they play it then music that kind of goes with it. I basically makes your own personal radio station. It is a perfectly free service that you don't even have to sign up for. The only reason you would sign up for the service is because you would like to save the radio station you created. I have only messed with it for a couple of minutes and I really like it. I have already created two stations. It will put a couple of adds in it so it can maintane being free to the non-paying people. You also have the choice of paying 3 or 4 dollars a month to get a add free music experience. You can create up to 100 stations in pandora. If you like this and you create a station I would like to here them so email them to me at redeyedcorp@gmail.com and I will be sure to listen to them.

Here is one of the stations that I have created and I hope you like it.
Gorilla Radio

Click Here To Edit This Review
The Password is "music"


0 Responses to “Music Review" Pandora"”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The Reviews

Links


ATOM 0.3
Hit Counter
Best Buy